Friday 24 April 2015

Inglot's New Stardust Pigments and more


Inglot released new Stardust Pigments and this week. Naturally i had to go and check them out in store and let me tell you, they are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I might be in love.

This pictures really doesn't do them justice. Not even close. They are so vibrant in real life. A little bit goes a long way, as with all pigments. But these seem to almost have a dual tone to them. Which you can see best in the blue and pink. But that Turquoise... Yes i have to have this for the summer. Speaking of summer, pastels are all the rage this summer so these pigments, are all you really need. Blending them all over the lip and add some mascara and you are good to go. Easy.

I will go back next week and pick up a few and will post swatches, unfortunately my camera didn't coorperate with me this week. Typical.

But go check them out, they are so pretty in real life and at €16 a piece, this is a great deal as these will last forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Closer 2 Beauty Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada