Friday 24 April 2015

Inglot Colour Play Lipliners - New Shades


I love me some Inglot Colour play lipliners. I think i own 3 or 4 already. Yes, they are really that good. They are soft but not too soft and extremely pigmented and long lasting. There have been times when i just used their liners without Lipstick and i was ready to go.

So now Inglot released a few more shades. Nudes and pinks, yes that is the right. Needless to say i need to pick these up.

Another thing i also love about them, you get a sharpener on the end of the pencil. So there is no need to go searching for one when you need it. It is right there. Genius. I just love when products make it easy for me.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Closer 2 Beauty Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada