Tuesday 13 May 2014

Wet 'n Wild Mega Last Lipstick Swatches


Okay, it might not be new to many of you but i personally have to admit that i never really gave Wet 'n Wild a second look. Call me a high-end makeup junkie but i just have so much makeup from other brands that i didn't think Wet 'n Wild can keep up with it.

I couldn't have been more wrong. These lipsticks are amazing and i have since gone out and purchased every colour i could get my hands on. Can we say obsessed? Yes, yes i am.

Not only do these come in gorgeous colours but the finish and staying power is amazing. I would describe the finish as satin. It didn't seem fully matte to me, even though i have seen a lot of people describe it as that. To me it is best comparable to the MAC satin finish, which i love. It is not drying at all. My lips still felt moisturised while wearing it.

The staying power is great, i wouldn't say they stay all day. Let's face it there aren't many lipsticks that actually do. But they did stay for a good few hours.

And what's better than that? They cost €2.99 and are available at Penneys and Dunnes Stores here in Ireland. Incredible price for a great, great lipstick. I wish there were many more colours available.

[These are just 5 of the available colours]



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Closer 2 Beauty Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada