Monday 5 May 2014

MAC Alluring Aquatic Swatch







Okay, okay... this is hardly anything new at this stage but how could i not share this? Look at it. It is stunning.

I am one of those people who doesn't go crazy about MAC limited editions these days. You won't find me ordering it or waiting in front the store just to make sure i can get my hands on something. It is just not me. I am rather underwhelmed but the things MAC has brought out lately. Might just be me.

But this collection is stunning. Absolutely stunning. The packaging is everything. Yes, i am easily impressed by that, which might be wrong. haha

But it was so pretty that i had to pick up two things. I got the Bronzer in Golden Refined, which is a permanent shade at MAC and i had to own one of the lipsticks. I decided to get Enchanted One from this collection which has a matte finish and it is stunning nude with orange/peach undertones. It's gorgeous and i couldn't leave it there. I haven't worn it yet but you can see the swatch i made for you guys. How stunning is that colour? I love it, almost as much as the packaging. haha

There are still some things available at Brown Thomas if you decide you want something i suggest you are quick, some things are already sold out and i am really not surprised.

Did any of you get anything from this collection? What did you get?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Closer 2 Beauty Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada